POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing : Re: That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That XKCD thing
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 12 May 2009 18:19:02
Message: <4a09f5d6$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> I also have no clue what "firefly" is all about - so the last half dozen
>> strips made no sense at all.
>
> Gee - you haven't seen the "firefly" series?
>
> You missed something. Make sure to get at least one episode at your local
> rent-a-video one of these days.

	Pity he doesn't have access to Hulu. They're all there.

	Actually, I'd just say watch the movie ("Serenity"). Almost everyone I
know found it to be far superior than the series (which was also good).
If he doesn't like the movie, there's no way he'll like the series.

> (Haven't seen the movie though; but I bet it's worth it, too.)

	Much more so. Had I seen the series first, I may not have considered
watching the movie.

--
DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG (UNDER PENALTY OF LAW)

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl