POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing : Re: That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That XKCD thing
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 12 May 2009 18:20:29
Message: <4a09f62d@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:
> Talking about dreams, does anyone have dreams with plots/locations
> spanning multiple sleeping cycles which you can't remember while awake?
>  I'll occasionally have a dream, and realize that it's a continuation of
> a previous dream(s) that I had forgotten about.  The few people Ive
> mentioned it to haven't experienced it, but I can't imagine it's all the
> uncommon.

	Within the same night - sure. As in get up for a drink of water or
something, and then resume the dream.

	Continuation of a dream that occurred on a different night - I think it
happened, but it's extremely rare for me.

--
DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG (UNDER PENALTY OF LAW)

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl