POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's a small world Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  It's a small world (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay
Subject: It's a small world
Date: 21 Sep 2009 14:13:05
Message: <4ab7c231$1@news.povray.org>
My co-worker got an email from one of his friends:
**
This is a great short movie of Michigan almost 60 years ago. Please
watch and then forward to anyone you think might enjoy it. You will
enjoy every bit of the film.
Movie was made in 1949 -- pre-Mackinaw bridge and I-75 days...very
interesting. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMR7veI78f8
**
The interesting part is that I (me!) put the video on Youtube.

Post a reply to this message

On 21-9-2009 20:16, Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay wrote:
> My co-worker got an email from one of his friends:
> **
> This is a great short movie of Michigan almost 60 years ago. Please
> watch and then forward to anyone you think might enjoy it. You will
> enjoy every bit of the film.
> Movie was made in 1949 -- pre-Mackinaw bridge and I-75 days...very
> interesting. Enjoy!
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMR7veI78f8
> **
> The interesting part is that I (me!) put the video on Youtube.

I like the related videos. Or more precisely I find the idea that google
thinks these videos are related quite funny.

Post a reply to this message