POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's a small world : Re: It's a small world Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's a small world
From: andrel
Date: 21 Sep 2009 16:48:21
Message: <4AB7E693.5050200@hotmail.com>
On 21-9-2009 22:41, Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay wrote:
> "andrel" <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> news:4AB### [at] hotmailcom...
>> I like the related videos. Or more precisely I find the idea that google
>> thinks these videos are related quite funny.
>
> Yeah!  What's up with that???  I like sex just as much as the next guy
> (maybe more),

Anything to back that up?

> but it embarrasses me that they somehow link my video with
> sex.  The only possible link I can think of is that the University of
> Michigan used to have this event called "The Naked Mile", where students
> would run naked through the streets of Ann Arbor at the end of the school
> year.  Then Michigan became synonymous with "naked" in the mind of Youtube.
> That's just conjecture, however.

I think it is a bit far-fetched, but have no other explanation.

Unless this: the first three videos have an enormously larger count than
the relevant ones. If they multiply the relevance by the count almost
anything will be a match for that best sex ever video. If you get 1/500
relatedness for a poster being from Michigan compared to having Michigan
in the title, you are already there. If they do that, they have to
change it, if you ask me.