POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's a small world : Re: It's a small world Server Time
8 Oct 2024 18:37:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's a small world
From: Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay
Date: 21 Sep 2009 16:37:32
Message: <4ab7e40c$1@news.povray.org>
"andrel" <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
news:4AB### [at] hotmailcom...

> I like the related videos. Or more precisely I find the idea that google
> thinks these videos are related quite funny.

Yeah!  What's up with that???  I like sex just as much as the next guy
(maybe more), but it embarrasses me that they somehow link my video with
sex.  The only possible link I can think of is that the University of
Michigan used to have this event called "The Naked Mile", where students
would run naked through the streets of Ann Arbor at the end of the school
year.  Then Michigan became synonymous with "naked" in the mind of Youtube.
That's just conjecture, however.