POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going postal Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Going postal (Message 11 to 20 of 36)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Going postal
Date: 4 May 2009 11:16:09
Message: <49ff06b8@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> It would seem a bit unreasonable if they said no

  Bosses? Reasonable? ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 4 May 2009 11:26:40
Message: <49ff0930$1@news.povray.org>
>> It would seem a bit unreasonable if they said no
>
>  Bosses? Reasonable? ;)

Fortunately I've never come across an unreasonable one yet, although I hear
a lot about them :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 4 May 2009 12:20:01
Message: <web.49ff14b131a304e52c9ab000@news.povray.org>
> > In Germany they have the "pack station" that solves this exact problem.
> > Unmanned 24/7 place in almost every town where you can collect and
> > deposit parcels - genius.
>
> That could indeed be quite useful...

It is, I can tell you. Whoever invented it, I do owe him some :)

Unfortunately it only works with shipments via DHL - UPS or FedEx or some such
won't do. But it is a start.

Post a reply to this message