POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going postal : Re: Going postal Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going postal
From: clipka
Date: 4 May 2009 12:25:00
Message: <web.49ff162631a304e52c9ab000@news.povray.org>
"scott" <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> >  Bosses? Reasonable? ;)
>
> Fortunately I've never come across an unreasonable one yet, although I hear
> a lot about them :-)

Strangely enough, I've yet have to come across an unreasonable immediate
superior as well - but I did see (or rather, typically didn't) some
higher-level bosses who didn't seem to have any idea what was going on "at the
bottom". Which I consider unreasonable enough to qualify (their decisions
seemed to be, at any rate, and I decided to presume they weren't just plain
assholes).