POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going postal : Re: Going postal Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going postal
From: Tim Cook
Date: 4 May 2009 13:29:06
Message: <49ff25e2@news.povray.org>
Somewhat related, package from amazon.co.jp arrived this morning.  Thing is,
I only just ordered it Friday.  Now that's fast!  Some books I ordered from
domestic version should arrive later this week.  Or next...  Then there's

Completed my collections of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou (was missing vol. 7) and
Kaoru Mori's Emma, and got the new art book by Akemi Takada.  Marketplace
order was another by Akemi Takada, and domestic amazon was two Franklin
Booth books and Watson-Guptil's Rendering in Pen and Ink, so I'm pretty
satisfied.  Whole lot for about $200, shipping included.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net