POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going postal : Re: Going postal Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:13:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going postal
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 May 2009 12:24:02
Message: <49ff16a2@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 04 May 2009 09:14:29 +0200, scott wrote:

> If your employer is really so inflexible that they do not allow personal
> packages to be delivered there,

A lot of companies don't allow personal mail to be delivered to the
office.  Reason is they get enough business related mail that hiring
extra people to deliver people's personal mail isn't enhancing the
business but does increase their expenses.

I'm trying to think if I've ever worked for a company that has allowed
personal mail to be delivered there, and I can't think of a one.

Jim