POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Antique Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Antique (Message 1 to 10 of 40)
From: Invisible
Subject: Antique
Date: 22 Apr 2009 05:07:19
Message: <49eede47@news.povray.org>
OK, so here's a question...

I have in front of my an S3 Trio3D/2X graphics card. What the hell kind
of slot does that plug into??

I assumed it was AGP, but when I put it up against the motherboard, the
key is in the wrong place.

So this card is neither PCI nor AGP, so... WHAT IS IT?? >_<

Post a reply to this message

> I have in front of my an S3 Trio3D/2X graphics card. What the hell kind
> of slot does that plug into??
>
> I assumed it was AGP, but when I put it up against the motherboard, the
> key is in the wrong place.
>
> So this card is neither PCI nor AGP, so... WHAT IS IT?? >_<

AGP slots comes in several variants:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AGP_%26_AGP_Pro_Keying.svg

--
Tor Olav