POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Antique : Re: Antique Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antique
From: Invisible
Date: 22 Apr 2009 05:28:36
Message: <49eee344$1@news.povray.org>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> So this card is neither PCI nor AGP, so... WHAT IS IT?? >_<
>
> AGP slots comes in several variants:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AGP_%26_AGP_Pro_Keying.svg

I'm going to go out on a limb and hypothesize that I have a 3.3V card
and it won't fit in a 1.5V slot... From these diagrams, that appears to
be the case. (There's another key not shown, but the board has no
contacts on it, and the slot appears to be mechanical only.)

Either way, this doesn't help me... *sigh*

But hey, I won't let that dampen my mood. ;-)