POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The EU and the "Telecoms Package" directives Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  The EU and the "Telecoms Package" directives (Message 51 to 60 of 140)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: The EU and the "Telecoms Package" directives
Date: 21 Apr 2009 10:45:11
Message: <49eddbf7@news.povray.org>
somebody <x### [at] ycom> wrote:
> In this context, information is a commodity, the very thing being sold. They
> can chose what to sell and what not to sell, or how to bundle them and what
> pricing levels they use.

  Can they? They don't own the information in question.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 21 Apr 2009 10:49:10
Message: <49eddce6@news.povray.org>
somebody <x### [at] ycom> wrote:
> How is it basic human right for a *customer* to dictate the goods? Telecoms
> are selling you services which *they* alone should be able to define. You,
> as a customer, can chose to buy it or not.

  Ok, this seems to have become a list of nitpickers.

  Anybody else feel like joining in? If yes, please reply to the original
post and comment on that one point about human rights and how the internet
isn't.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message