POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The EU and the "Telecoms Package" directives Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  The EU and the "Telecoms Package" directives (Message 11 to 20 of 140)
From: scott
Subject: Re: The EU and the "Telecoms Package" directives
Date: 21 Apr 2009 05:11:49
Message: <49ed8dd5$1@news.povray.org>
> No company has the
> right to actively censor information from its clients.

What utter rubbish, if the company I work for was forced to give all
information to our clients we would be out of business!  A company has a
right to decide what information is passed on to its clients.

>> What next, BMW being forced to give you the 180 horsepower engine for the
>> price of the 140 horsepower version, because it's no extra cost for them?
>> (they are the same engine)
>
>  Your slippery slope argument is rather hilarious.
>
>  What do car engines have to do with freedom of information and
> censorship?

I was replying to Andrew's point, which you conveniently deleted before
replying...

Post a reply to this message