POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I knew this would happen at some point Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  I knew this would happen at some point (Message 71 to 80 of 134)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: I knew this would happen at some point
Date: 25 Mar 2009 21:12:39
Message: <49cad687$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> We do both. Appeals are a check on misoperation of the legal system.

This is the kind of thing I meant by that, btw:

http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc-drunken-driving-court-0324.artmar24,0,4129048.story

This is deciding "what does it mean to drive drunk?"
Is sitting in your running car in the parking lot "drunk driving"?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   There's no CD like OCD, there's no

Post a reply to this message