POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I knew this would happen at some point Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  I knew this would happen at some point (Message 115 to 124 of 134)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: I knew this would happen at some point
Date: 30 Mar 2009 11:08:08
Message: <49d0e058$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:16:17 +0200, andrel wrote:

> Question to check how your link with reality is: a Dutchman going to the
> States for a couple of years or an American coming here. One has to do
> an exam to convert to a valid local license: which one?

Very likely you have to take the US exam.

In the US, the MN state driver's license test is (was) one of the most
difficult in the country, supposed to be good for everywhere.  Well, not
Utah, I had to take the Utah written exam (but not the behind-the-wheel
exam).

Less than 40%, though, doesn't say much until you know the difficulty of
the questions, too.  10 questions that show you an octagonal sign with
the word "STOP" on it asking you what the sign is for wouldn't really
count. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message