POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I knew this would happen at some point : Re: I knew this would happen at some point Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I knew this would happen at some point
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Mar 2009 15:23:12
Message: <ui62t4t1o1bhs3k8e7me48kq7hpi4b7n0d@4ax.com>
On 30 Mar 2009 13:42:13 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>>>but technically only one person could be at the 50% mark. :-)
>>>

>> Duh? O_O
>
><grunt>  (Oh, wait, wrong thread).

ROTFL

>>>Like I said, I restrict my attention to the things that are important
>>>and don't overload my mind.  Rather than seeing the stupid billboard at
>>>the side of the road, I'm having a conversation.
>>>
>> I don't want to get all religious about it so I'll say no more other
>> than "YOU will burn in HELL"  </Joke>
>
>LOL, but really, you didn't think I'd detect the joke?  I'm hurt now. ;-)

Lbh znl abg or gur bayl bar yvfgravat.

>> Actually that was the way of speaking some of the ministers I had at
>> school, when I was too young to walk out. Sad really.
>
>Yeah, I know what you mean.

Hell mend them! <Not a joke>

>> That's what I drive so it is good to know that they are safe.
>
>Apparently very.  I still can't find what it's called in the US, though,
>we don't use that name here as far as I know.

I had my last one for 10 years and drove from London to Malaga and back then
from London to Malaga then to Zagreb then back to London. From London to Glasgow
several times. I was sad to let "Friend of Jesus" go (Initials of number plate)
I've now got Hey Nonny Hey.
--

Regards
     Stephen