POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Epic (and expensive) failure (Message 41 to 50 of 68)
From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Subject: Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
Date: 12 Mar 2009 12:50:11
Message: <49b93d43$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible a écrit :
>> So what's your weight now then, given that you've been 80 for years
>> and you've recently gained a load?
>
> This is the operative question...

Hey maybe you've not gained weight but just lost density :-)

--
Vincent

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 12 Mar 2009 16:48:45
Message: <49b9752d$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> My diet is 80% cheese, 15% chocolate, and 5% other stuff. My lifestyle
> consists of spending hours sitting completely motionless in front of a
> computer, and also sleeping.

This is great to gain weight and loose metabolism, you go slowly and
silently down to a road of physical misfit. And from the above you eat a
lot of fatty food, change that, go to a Nutritionist to eat balanced and
healthy.

> Given the above, I ought to be an eighty tonne walrus like my other. But
> I've always been a stick insect. But now, suddenly, I'm getting fat. If
> I'd *changed* something I could understand. But I haven't. The only
> difference I can think of is that I now do dance classes...

This should be helping since is physical exercise.

Post a reply to this message