POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: scott
Date: 13 Mar 2009 03:38:52
Message: <49ba0d8c@news.povray.org>
> What can I say? White bread has a nicer texture. :-P

And I like eating chocolate better than vegetables, doesn't mean I eat it
the whole time though.

> Cold meat. Yay. :-/

What, you have never enjoyed a good ploughmans?

> Don't have a microwave.

Can't you buy one, I got one for our office here, they're only like 40 quid
and can be easily put somewhere (no plumbing or gas required, just a mains
outlet).

> No, but you would have *thought* I'd get at least slightly fitter, no?

I expect you did.

> (Let us not even go into the fact that 1.2 hours to travel 4.6 miles is an
> average speed of something like 5 MPH,

Hehe sounds like you weren't really pushing yourself then, dude people can
WALK 4.6 miles in 1.2 hours!  In a bike, even if you're totally unfit you
should be able to do 4.6 miles in under 30 minutes, after a year of training
under 20 or even 15 minutes no problem.

> I think the key here is to find something that I can realistically stick
> at. I mean, currently I have barely enough time each evening to do the
> stuff I *want* to do! So cutting out a huge chunk of that time to do
> something mind-blowingly boring and probably futile isn't going to be
> easy.

Nobody said it was going to be easy.

> Well, my mum seems to eat nothing _but_ dead plants. And she's still
> huge...

How much exercise does she do per week?