POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Mar 2009 05:09:56
Message: <49ba22e4$1@news.povray.org>
>> Cold meat. Yay. :-/
>
> What, you have never enjoyed a good ploughmans?

I hate cold meat. It's just not very nice cold.

>> (Let us not even go into the fact that 1.2 hours to travel 4.6 miles
>> is an average speed of something like 5 MPH,
>
> Hehe sounds like you weren't really pushing yourself then

Every morning I arrived so exhausted I could barely stand up. How is
that "not pushing myself"?

> dude people can WALK 4.6 miles in 1.2 hours!

Er, yeah, right.

As I recall, last time we want on a school trip that was a 5 mile walk,
it took an entire day to walk it. (But then, that *was* 5 Mr Martin
miles...)

> In a bike, even if you're totally
> unfit you should be able to do 4.6 miles in under 30 minutes, after a
> year of training under 20 or even 15 minutes no problem.

Yeah, well... my sister could probably do that. But not me.

>> Well, my mum seems to eat nothing _but_ dead plants. And she's still
>> huge...
>
> How much exercise does she do per week?

Does whinging count as "exercise"?