POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  World Community Grid (Message 11 to 20 of 103)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: World Community Grid
Date: 8 Mar 2009 20:27:38
Message: <49b4627a@news.povray.org>
On 3/8/2009 4:25 PM, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> I was once able render POV-Ray animations on a thousand computers using the
> same software World Community Grid uses.

I remember you talking about that before; how did it go?

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 8 Mar 2009 21:57:00
Message: <49b4776b@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> On 3/8/2009 4:25 PM, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> I was once able render POV-Ray animations on a thousand computers using
>> the same software World Community Grid uses.
>
> I remember you talking about that before; how did it go?

Went great; then I lost the time, motivation, and free hosting.

Some day, when I don't have so many things going at once, I may resurrect
it, starting from POV3.7 code and/or MCpov.

Post a reply to this message