POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic failure #342 [31KB] Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Epic failure #342 [31KB] (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: scott
Subject: Epic failure #342 [31KB]
Date: 19 Feb 2009 05:14:23
Message: <499d30ff@news.povray.org>
I LOL'd at the fuel consumption of a basic Audi A3 from the UK site.

It seems they just replaced "litres per 100 km" with "miles per gallon"
without bothering to convert the actual numbers!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'image1.jpg' (31 KB)

Preview of image 'image1.jpg'
image1.jpg

> I LOL'd at the fuel consumption of a basic Audi A3 from the UK site.
>
> It seems they just replaced "litres per 100 km" with "miles per gallon"
> without bothering to convert the actual numbers!

6 MPG? For a big, powerful car like that?

Sounds about right to me! :-D

Post a reply to this message