POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : fun project - point clouds Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  fun project - point clouds (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Tom Austin
Subject: fun project - point clouds
Date: 11 Feb 2009 15:34:42
Message: <49933662$1@news.povray.org>
Ok, so a project coming up may require that I deal with some very large
point clouds?

I've done a fair bit of research into this and have a few techniques and
tools in hand that aid working with large point clouds.

I am trying to get a feel for what else is out there that I might be
missing.

Anyone have any brain matter than they can throw out about how to work
with large point clouds?

Thanky....  Tom

Post a reply to this message