POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A second comming Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  A second comming (Message 1 to 10 of 85)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: A second comming
Date: 5 Feb 2009 02:46:24
Message: <498a9950$1@news.povray.org>
Hehehehe, white-out!

Now we have some "snow" worth talking about. Roughly 12 cm or something.
The roads have vanished under a carpet of white. (At least, the roads I
can see.) And, unsurprisingly, a number of road traffic accidents have
gridlocked most of the road system. So apparently I'm staying at home
today. :-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/