POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Grandad (Message 27 to 36 of 66)
From: St
Subject: Re: Grandad
Date: 29 Jan 2009 07:38:54
Message: <4981a35e$1@news.povray.org>
news:49819b17@news.povray.org...

>>     Definately not good.
>
> I predict... EPIC FAIL.

  Yes. He's just too young and so is she. Don't forget, this is the guy that
moved out before Christmas to move in with her AND her parents. The parents
think it's fine and are happy about their daughter expecting. I have never
met them, but I think a few choice words will be said when I finally do
speak to them. You know, after last night, (there were tears on my son's
part), I fully expect the father to ring me soon, (or even knock at the
door - Judgement Day!)

> Sorry man.

   Well, thanks for that Andy, I appreciate it. The *only* good thing about
it is that I have totally given up on working today. It's just not in me.

> (Either that or I'm just jelous because I'll never know what it feels like
> to have a girl actually fancy me...)

    Ah, shucks mate, when it happens, it will happen. It will hit you like a
bolt of lightening. And it *will* happen.

Post a reply to this message