POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad : Re: Grandad Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grandad
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Jan 2009 08:02:29
Message: <4981a8e5@news.povray.org>
>>>     Definately not good.
>> I predict... EPIC FAIL.
>
>   Yes. He's just too young and so is she. Don't forget, this is the guy that
> moved out before Christmas to move in with her AND her parents. The parents
> think it's fine and are happy about their daughter expecting. I have never
> met them, but I think a few choice words will be said when I finally do
> speak to them. You know, after last night, (there were tears on my son's
> part), I fully expect the father to ring me soon, (or even knock at the
> door - Judgement Day!)

Hmm...

I remember when Emma and Amy were pregnant. Both of them thought it was
a big joke. They seemed to think that it would be like playing a new
game or something - like playing with dolls. Emma was all "look at me,
I'm a big girl now", showing off her belly and all the rest of it. "Look
at me, look what I've done!"

She didn't seem to find it quite so funny when she was laying in a
maturnity warn bawling her eyes out yelling "mum! it really hurts!" (Uh,
you expected...??) And that was just when the contractions started
warming up. I don't know what she was like when it was time to start
actually doing some *work*... (I only saw a few seconds of the video.
Mercifully!)

Since then, Amy has had something like 4 children with her on-again,
off-again boyfriend who's never really around much. My dad keeps saying
disparagingly that "one of these days she's going to work out what keeps
causing that". Amy isn't the sharpest tool in the box... (!)

Hmm, I still remember going round to my dad's house one time, and
suddenly coming face to face with Zoe casually laying on the sofa. I'm
not sure why she was there. Anyway, last time I saw her, she was about
11 or something. On this day, she *still* looked about 11. Except that
she was massively, *massively* pregnant. I mean, the bulge seemed far
bigger than _she_ was! o_O

As you can imagine, walking around the corner and seeing that kind of
unsettled me a little...

(And at all these events, I remember thinking "what the HELL?? I can't
even get *near* a girl! WTF am I doing so catastrophically wrong?!")

>> (Either that or I'm just jelous because I'll never know what it feels like
>> to have a girl actually fancy me...)
>
>     Ah, shucks mate, when it happens, it will happen. It will hit you like a
> bolt of lightening. And it *will* happen.

So... I'll be fried to a human crisp? O_O