POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad : Re: Grandad Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grandad
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Jan 2009 07:58:47
Message: <4981a807$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     LOL! I remember being about 4 years old in a shop with my Grandma and I
> 'lost' her, (she was around another aisle, and I'd wondered off), and then I
> started to get upset. I walked around the end of an aisle and thought I'd
> spotted my Grandma with her back to me, so walked up to her and held tightly
> onto her coat. The lady looked around and down at me and I clearly knew this
> was *not* my Grandma! Man, I cried my eyes out, lol! :)

I remember a similar story. We went shopping at Christmas. Now,
obviously when you're 4 years old, being in a shoe shop is unimaginably
boring. But I was mesmerised by the brightly coloured lights and the
shiny tinsel. Damnit, I LOVE SHINY THINGS!! >_<

After a while, I looked around and became aware that I was the only
member of my family still in the shop. I found this... disturbing.

Man, I wondered around the shopping center for ages before I was found
by a member of staff! o_O