POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : President Obama Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  President Obama (Message 11 to 20 of 69)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: President Obama
Date: 20 Jan 2009 14:35:04
Message: <49762768@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz escreveu:
> nemesis wrote:
>> I'm optimistic.  He won't cure cancer, but has a much needed cool new
>> vibe around him.  I hope he knows where his towel is. :)
>
> 	You're not suggesting that he's an alien, and the Earth is about to be
> destroyed by Vogons, and he plans to just abandon us, do you?

I liken that expression to mean he knows what he's doing.  But being
prepared for the worst can't be bad, anyway... :P

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 20 Jan 2009 15:44:59
Message: <497637ca@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy \"UncleHoot\" Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> wrote:
> Bush may have been the worst President in my lifetime.  Nixon screwed up,
> was paranoid, etc.  Carter just didn't seem to know what to do.  But Bush
> seemed to do whatever the **** he wanted, and never bothered to explain why
> to anyone, least of all the American people.

  If that's so, then why was he elected a second time?

  Sounds to me like at least half of the voters didn't agree with you.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message