POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : President Obama : Re: President Obama Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: President Obama
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 20 Jan 2009 23:47:23
Message: <4976a8db$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:44:59 -0500, Warp wrote:
>>   If that's so, then why was he elected a second time?
>
> Both times Bush was elected it was controversial.  I'm still angry with

	That's skirting about the point. Even if he technically lost both
elections, the fact remains that it would have been a very near loss.

	Roughly half of the voters voted for him.

--
I think animal testing is a terrible idea. They get all nervous and give
the wrong answers.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl