POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Which would you buy? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Which would you buy? (Message 11 to 20 of 43)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Which would you buy?
Date: 6 Jan 2009 11:47:29
Message: <49638b21@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Warp wrote:

> >   You need to be awake for your computer to keep running?

> Or rather, I am unable to sleep if my computer keeps running. :-/

  Are you so worried about it that you can't sleep?-)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 6 Jan 2009 11:57:58
Message: <49638d96$1@news.povray.org>
>>>   You need to be awake for your computer to keep running?
>
>> Or rather, I am unable to sleep if my computer keeps running. :-/
>
>   Are you so worried about it that you can't sleep?-)

Heh. I'm not *that* much of a nerd quite yet. ;-)

No, the multiple fans make too much noise. (Not to mention the two blue
LEDs illuminate the entire room sufficiently to enable photopic vision...)

Post a reply to this message

> No, the multiple fans make too much noise. (Not to mention the two blue
> LEDs illuminate the entire room sufficiently to enable photopic vision...)

1) Move it to another room?
2) Buy a quieter case. There are ones which are really quiet.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> No, the multiple fans make too much noise.

Especially under high load, I'd expect.

> (Not to mention the two blue
> LEDs illuminate the entire room sufficiently to enable photopic vision...)

You can't possibly believe this is difficult to solve.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?

Post a reply to this message