POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unhappy? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Unhappy? (Message 11 to 20 of 64)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Unhappy?
Date: 3 Dec 2008 15:09:47
Message: <4936e78b$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> "You are going to die Ouch! Why did you hit me?"
>
> It is a good idea to think before opening your mouth.

Well *obviously* if somebody is likely to hit you, you shouldn't even be
in the same building as them, never mind the same room...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 3 Dec 2008 15:19:47
Message: <ndqdj4havhhsk4foig53g3n6ph73m338bh@4ax.com>
On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:09:48 +0000, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>
>> "You are going to die Ouch! Why did you hit me?"
>>
>> It is a good idea to think before opening your mouth.
>
>Well *obviously* if somebody is likely to hit you, you shouldn't even be
>in the same building as them, never mind the same room...

That's not the point. Don't you think that walking up to someone and saying "You
are going to die" is a little bit threatening?

"You are going to die"
"Yes, but not before you, bampot" WHACK!
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> Well *obviously* if somebody is likely to hit you, you shouldn't even be
>> in the same building as them, never mind the same room...
>
> That's not the point. Don't you think that walking up to someone and saying "You
> are going to die" is a little bit threatening?
>
> "You are going to die"
> "Yes, but not before you, bampot" WHACK!

Have you *met* me? I'm about as threatening as a baby panda. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>>> Well *obviously* if somebody is likely to hit you, you shouldn't even
>>> be in the same building as them, never mind the same room...
>>
>> That's not the point. Don't you think that walking up to someone and
>> saying "You
>> are going to die" is a little bit threatening?
>>
>> "You are going to die"
>> "Yes, but not before you, bampot" WHACK!
>
> Have you *met* me? I'm about as threatening as a baby panda. :-P

Yes, more likely they'll just LOL. :P

Post a reply to this message