POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unhappy? : Re: Unhappy? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unhappy?
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Dec 2008 16:47:25
Message: <4936fe6d$1@news.povray.org>
>> Have you *met* me? I'm about as threatening as a baby panda. :-P
>
> Only in your own eyes. You are a big fit looking fella. I would think twice
> about having a fight with you.

Heh. That's amusing... I've been in 3 fights in my entire life. If you
can even call them that. And hell, I get breathless just walking up
stairs. :-P

Still, you can see why I generally just don't talk to *anybody*. It's a
reasonably good way to avoid being punched. Just for good measure, I try
not to look people in the eye either...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/