POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shopping for TVs Server Time
10 Oct 2024 09:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Shopping for TVs (Message 71 to 80 of 205)
From: Gail
Subject: Re: Shopping for TVs
Date: 2 Dec 2008 12:08:23
Message: <49356b87@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:j2maj41q9grjmd39acovbqjgoq1sfi7i64@4ax.com...

> I guess that your place is cool in the summer.

Unfortunatly not. I have floor-ceiling windows on the side that faces ENE,
so I get full sun from sunrise to just before midday. Then there are smaller
windows on the other side (WSW) which catch the sun from about 4pm til 6.

On the second floor, so above most of the shading trees.

Post a reply to this message