POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shopping for TVs : Re: Shopping for TVs Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shopping for TVs
From: Stephen
Date: 2 Dec 2008 12:25:17
Message: <jkraj41muuer1ohs99d9v68d4jtc96k1uo@4ax.com>
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:17:05 +0200, "Gail" <gail (at) sql in the wild (dot) co
[dot] za> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
>>
>> I guess that your place is cool in the summer.
>>

>Unfortunatly not. I have floor-ceiling windows on the side that faces ENE,
>so I get full sun from sunrise to just before midday. Then there are smaller
>windows on the other side (WSW) which catch the sun from about 4pm til 6.

Where do those architects park their brains?

I have something similar in my flat. The living room has floor to ceiling
windows South and West. Hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Tut! Tut!

>On the second floor, so above most of the shading trees.

Do you live in the bush? :) Small trees, I'm on the forth floor and the trees
outside are about 10 feet higher than my window.
Come to think of it I did not see many tall trees in Nigeria except in the Delta
but then I was above them in a helicopter so it was hard to gauge the height.
--

Regards
     Stephen