POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube lameness (Message 11 to 20 of 166)
From: scott
Subject: Re: YouTube lameness
Date: 14 Nov 2008 02:43:45
Message: <491d2c31$1@news.povray.org>
> The phrase "YouTube lameness" is very near being a redundancy.

That's like saying "Internet lameness" is near being a redundancy.

There is plenty of good content on there, you just need to filter out the
bad stuff.

Quite often with new software I YouTube for "<software> tutorial", or for
some specific feature I can't work out how to use, or some critical moment
of a sporting event that I would like to watch again, etc. I find it quite
useful.

Post a reply to this message