POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness : Re: YouTube lameness Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube lameness
From: scott
Date: 14 Nov 2008 02:43:45
Message: <491d2c31$1@news.povray.org>
> The phrase "YouTube lameness" is very near being a redundancy.

That's like saying "Internet lameness" is near being a redundancy.

There is plenty of good content on there, you just need to filter out the
bad stuff.

Quite often with new software I YouTube for "<software> tutorial", or for
some specific feature I can't work out how to use, or some critical moment
of a sporting event that I would like to watch again, etc. I find it quite
useful.