POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD := WTF? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  XKCD := WTF? (Message 26 to 35 of 65)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: XKCD := WTF?
Date: 2 Nov 2008 11:04:18
Message: <490dcf82@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I thought far left is communism and far right is fascism/nazism.

Those can be hard to distinguish when it's government-enforced communism.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 2 Nov 2008 11:05:32
Message: <490dcfcc$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> BTW IMHO it is slightly more subtle. It is not the case that politicians
> and parties can be divided in left and right, but voters can be divided
> in those that dislike lefties and those that hate right wing bastards.

I think that's the most wonderful summary of US politics I've seen in
ages. :-)

From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 2 Nov 2008 12:43:06
Message: <490de6aa@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>> BTW IMHO it is slightly more subtle. It is not the case that
>> politicians and parties can be divided in left and right, but voters
>> can be divided in those that dislike lefties and those that hate right
>> wing bastards.
>
> I think that's the most wonderful summary of US politics I've seen in
> ages. :-)

	I dunno. That sounds like a liberal talking...<G>

--
"I think not," said Descartes, and promptly disappeared.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message