POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD := WTF? : Re: XKCD := WTF? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XKCD := WTF?
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 2 Nov 2008 12:48:06
Message: <490de7d6$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> I think that's the most wonderful summary of US politics I've seen in
> ages. :-)

I don't know about anywhere else, but in the UK "politics" seems to
involve a bunch of grumpy old men sitting in a room jeering at each
other, rather like a bunch of 12 year old schoolboys. As soon as anybody
announces a policy, everybody else immediately says how wrong it is.
(They never suggest anything better themselves, mind you - they just
pick holes in everybody else's ideas.) Presumably which policy gets
implemented varies according to which gang jeers the loudest?

I'm sorry - is this the 21st century??

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/