POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD := WTF? : Re: XKCD := WTF? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XKCD := WTF?
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 2 Nov 2008 12:47:51
Message: <490de7c7$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Heh. I never did comprehend the whole left wing/right wing thing. I just

	Don't bother. Just focus on values, promises, and output. Think of how
you think things should be, and if a politician thinks likewise, you may
want to support him (but do look at critiques of your POV). It then
shouldn't matter if you find out he's extreme right/left/both.

	Wow. That sounded like very generic meaningless advice.<G>

> tend to think that all politicians are inherantly power-hungry, lying,
> cheating, manipulative, evil scum. It's a very simple thing to remember.
> ;-)

	Used to be my way of thinking. Till I came across some who were the
exact opposite. Not surprisingly, they're often the most ignored by
everyone.

	Frankly (and I don't mean to criticize), your way of thinking is often
why most politicians are evil. Think about it...

--
"I think not," said Descartes, and promptly disappeared.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl