POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Stability (Message 31 to 40 of 49)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Tom Austin
Subject: Re: Stability
Date: 27 Oct 2008 17:01:13
Message: <49062c19$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

>>> There goes my Christmas shopping...
>>

>> :-) for me
>
> ....why? You gonna buy something from the UK? :-P

no, but it is similar to the euro - I do plan a trip next year.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 27 Oct 2008 17:07:17
Message: <49062d85$1@news.povray.org>
Gail wrote:
> Seattle. I'm attending and speaking at a conference there.

If you get a chance, check out Mount Rainier National Park or Olympia
National Park. Both are within a couple hours drive of Seattle. Like, if
you're there over the weekend or something. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

>> Seattle. I'm attending and speaking at a conference there.
>
> If you get a chance, check out Mount Rainier National Park or Olympia
> National Park. Both are within a couple hours drive of Seattle. Like, if
> you're there over the weekend or something. :-)

Arriving on the saturday afternoon (badly jetlagged). Conference Mon-Fri.
Leaving very early the following monday.

Have no car and no intention of driving in the US. Do you know if there are
day tours (bus)? If so, I'll check one of them out. I don't think I have any
plans for the 2nd weekend.
Mount Rainier could be interesting.

Post a reply to this message