POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability : Re: Stability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:11:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stability
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 27 Oct 2008 19:42:40
Message: <490651f0$1@news.povray.org>
Gail wrote:
> Seattle. I'm attending and speaking at a conference there.

If you have time and are so inclined, I also recommend taking a tour of
the 3400 Phinney chocolate factory.  It's $5, but *well* worth it.  It's
also pretty easy to get to by bus or taxi.  The main catch is that the
tours sell out pretty quickly, so you should call and make a reservation
soon if you're interested:

http://www.theochocolate.com/ (bottom half of page)

I also second Darren's recommendations, if you can manage
transportation.  If weather is good Mt. Ranier is a simply spectacular
place to go on a short hike, but this isn't quite the ideal time of year
to visit so check that it won't be overcast / snowed in before you so
do.  The Olympic National Park should be completely fine whatever the
weather (if a bit cold and damp).

> Hope it doesn't snow.

It's unlikely, but I'd expect a cold light rain.