POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability : Re: Stability Server Time
10 Oct 2024 04:41:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stability
From: Invisible
Date: 28 Oct 2008 04:50:20
Message: <4906d24c$1@news.povray.org>
Gail wrote:

> And how is the job hunt going?

I contacted an agency last week who seemed to think they had a graduate
Java position on Warwick that they wanted to fill. They claim to have
passed on my CV, but I've heard nothing since.

(They also mumbled something about somebody wanting Smalltalk
experience, which I made it clear I have. But basically I haven't heard
anything about that either.)

Other than that... it's a question of finding the time to sit down and
actually spend time doing something which is futile and soul-destroying.
It's difficult to find motivation for that.