POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability : Re: Stability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stability
From: Gail
Date: 27 Oct 2008 17:19:07
Message: <4906304b@news.povray.org>
news:49062d85$1@news.povray.org...
> Gail wrote:
>> Seattle. I'm attending and speaking at a conference there.
>
> If you get a chance, check out Mount Rainier National Park or Olympia
> National Park. Both are within a couple hours drive of Seattle. Like, if
> you're there over the weekend or something. :-)

Arriving on the saturday afternoon (badly jetlagged). Conference Mon-Fri.
Leaving very early the following monday.

Have no car and no intention of driving in the US. Do you know if there are
day tours (bus)? If so, I'll check one of them out. I don't think I have any
plans for the 2nd weekend.
Mount Rainier could be interesting.