POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Research Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Research (Message 19 to 28 of 68)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Research
Date: 13 Oct 2008 10:54:49
Message: <48f36137@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> I don't know about Finland, but here in Germany only higher power/earthed
> equipment uses the Schuko plug, for lower powered stuff usually the Europlug
> is used (which also fits into the Schuko sockets fine of course).

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europlug

  Yeah, those are common here too. Depends on the device. Things like
PSU powercords and extension cords invariably use Schuko. Smaller devices
use the europlug.

  I assume it's about the same as in Germany. After all, lots of electrical
devices are imported here from there (and I assume in some cases the other
way around too).

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message