POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeing to work with... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeing to work with... (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingtowork with...
Date: 2 Oct 2008 15:53:37
Message: <48e526c1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:

> John (wondering if it's legal to shoot clients like that)

Yes. Yes it is. But make sure they've paid theier bills fully before
shooting them.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: stbenge
Date: 2 Oct 2008 17:46:26
Message: <48e54132$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> They're really not paying me enough for the amount of shit they're
> giving me. Including the shit of arguing with me over (a) how much
> they're paying me and (b) how much shit they get to give me.

Wow, you're being dealt shit recursively... it must be bad :/

Sam

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 3 Oct 2008 14:01:08
Message: <48e65de4@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> Doctor John wrote:
>>
>> John (wondering if it's legal to shoot clients like that)
>>

> Yes. Yes it is. But make sure they've paid theier bills fully before
> shooting them.

Now that is what I call good advice

John

--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 3 Oct 2008 14:02:24
Message: <48e65e30$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> As for buying the first round consider it done ;)

Woohoo!! Triple Lagavulins all round :-) :-)

John