POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeing to work with... : Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingto work with... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:11:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingto work with...
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 9 Oct 2008 23:37:24
Message: <48eecdf4@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> They're really not paying me enough for the amount of shit they're
> giving me. Including the shit of arguing with me over (a) how much
> they're paying me and (b) how much shit they get to give me.

What I would do:
Obviuosly 1 of 2 things will happen: you'd eventually explode in fury
(if you keep it to urself) or you'll get fired if you dare to say it as
you feel like it. So, waiting to explode is always the worst case
scenario thus a more diplomatic "go fuk urselves if u think u can treat
me like this" good bye speech could be a better solution IMO so they'll
treat with more respect and intelligence the next dev. and u'lll get
some peace of mind in another job/place. Is not a neat solution but I
think u get dignity, they learn a lesson and u do something u were
afraid to do, look for greener fields...