POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeing to work with... : Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingto work with... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:11:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingto work with...
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Oct 2008 04:50:49
Message: <mibee455tc1un1bijse8u4dfkamk9cdca7@4ax.com>
On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:02:24 +0100, Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> As for buying the first round consider it done ;)
>
>Woohoo!! Triple Lagavulins all round :-) :-)

When I said "consider it done" I meant it was in the past tense :)
And only for those who turn up ;)
Talking about whisky, I tried Penderyn Whisky (note no "e") and liked it. It
tastes like an East coast whisky and does not have that peaty taste. It seems to
me that it is midway between Irish and Scotch as it does not have as much of the
fire of Scotch but not as mild as Irish.
--

Regards
     Stephen