POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeing to work with... : Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingtowork with... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:10:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingtowork with...
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Oct 2008 01:38:27
Message: <48eeea53$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Obviuosly 1 of 2 things will happen: you'd eventually explode in fury
> (if you keep it to urself)

I'm obviously not keeping it to myself. But I'm not telling them yet.

> or you'll get fired if you dare to say it as you feel like it.

I'm a consultant again at this point. Part of the problem is they're
trying to get me to abandon my other customers to do nonsense work for
them. Getting "fired" is not really that much of a problem.

I thank you for your advice. I was more just venting (with what I felt
was a clever turn of phrase) really. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)