POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coolest thing EVER! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Coolest thing EVER! (Message 1 to 10 of 112)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Coolest thing EVER!
Date: 31 Aug 2008 09:46:40
Message: <48baa0c0@news.povray.org>
OK, so I realise I'm probably about 20 years behind everybody else, but
seriously... this is THE coolest thing I've seen this year! I would
never have believed it was physically possible - and certainly not
without spending hours setting it up. I can't get over how EASY this was!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Attachments:
Download 'qemu.jpg' (157 KB)

Preview of image 'qemu.jpg'
qemu.jpg

> OK, so I realise I'm probably about 20 years behind everybody else, but
> seriously... this is THE coolest thing I've seen this year! I would
> never have believed it was physically possible - and certainly not
> without spending hours setting it up. I can't get over how EASY this was!

	You're not that far behind. I only recently set up VirtualBox on my
Linux so that I could run Windows. Works like a charm - I was really
surprised.

--
It is kisstomary to cuss the bride.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z