POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coolest thing EVER! : Re: Coolest thing EVER! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coolest thing EVER!
From: Gail
Date: 31 Aug 2008 12:14:45
Message: <48bac375@news.povray.org>
news:48baa0c0@news.povray.org...
> OK, so I realise I'm probably about 20 years behind everybody else, but
> seriously... this is THE coolest thing I've seen this year!

Virtual machines are soooo useful. I've been using them for some time to
test out beta software that I don't want breaking my machine, or to try out
things that I know are going to break stuff (hence the name of the VPC in
the picture)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lovevirtualpc.png' (131 KB)