POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oddworld Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Oddworld (Message 16 to 25 of 35)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Oddworld
Date: 5 Sep 2008 04:03:50
Message: <48c0e7e6$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> OK, now *that* was funny!

Maybe for *you* it was. You're not the one who just lost a whole 10
points. o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Invisible
Date: 5 Sep 2008 04:07:33
Message: <48c0e8c5$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:

> That's right. Do you or do you not have the video-game style song
> uploaded somewhere. If so, where?

I have several tracks uploaded, I'm just trying to figure out which one
you might mean. ;-)

(I have two recordings which are of actual computer games - but I'm
pretty sure I've never posted either of those here.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/